[gptalk] Re: GP Core Failure

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:27:36 -0700

Minseh-

Are you sure that SYSVOL on that DC that the client is using is ok? I mean,
can you compare it to the PDC emulator to make sure? It sounds like that DC
is still having some kind of problem, either with SYSVOL or something in AD.
You might want to run GPOTool against that DC and see what it says. Also
make sure that the client's DNS config. is correct. A "directory service
error" sounds fairly fatal.

Darren