[gptalk] For Group Policy Creator Owners group, what are the default ACLs on the System/Policies container in AD?

  • From: "Ireton, Doug" <doug.ireton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:34:02 -0700

We have changed our default ACLs on the AD System/Policies container in one of
our domains and need to change them back. Can someone with a "pristine"
System/Policies container let me know what the default ACLs are for the Group
Policy Creator Owners group?

Doug Ireton, Group Policy Engineer

SASE - Infrastructure Applications

Technology Solutions Group

Washington Mutual

1111 Third Avenue, EET 1734, Seattle, WA 98101

206.377.1854 direct | 206.412.3684 mobile

doug.ireton@xxxxxxxx

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If
you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and
immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or
disclosing the contents. Thank you.