[gptalk] Re: Folder redirection

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:55:08 -0500

Are the user folders already present in that location? If not, you have
to make sure users have the ability to create a folders there. Make sure
you check both NTFS and share permissions.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon
Energy | Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>