[gptalk] Re: Folder redirection

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:41:48 -0500

Well Domain Admins may not have permissions by default, although you could
re-ACL the root folder. If you have a ton of folders/profiles, however, it
might take a while to propagate through the directory tree.

Jamie Nelson | Infrastructure Consultant | BI&T Operations | Devon Energy |
Work: 405.552.8054 | http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>