[gptalk] Folder Redirection - trying to connect to old Server

  • From: "Pankaj Bhakta" <bhakta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:18:43 +1200

Our File Server has been upgraded to a new one and I am having problem with
the old folder redirection settings.

I have changed the GPO to point to the new Server and the folder redirection
is working alright with offline file synchronization enabled. However, the
users on all our laptops are still trying to connect the old server for
offline file synchronization as well.

I have gone to through the synchronization settings and unchecked the
settings that were pointing to the old Server by logging in as local
administrator as well as the user themselves. I have also deleted the old
offline files that were pointing to the old server but still no luck.

Are there registry entries that I have to disable or did I miss something
important?

Our DC is Win 2K3 and laptops are XP SP2.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Pankaj