[gptalk] Re: Folder Redirection quandary

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 15:58:32 -0800

Booker-
I think all of what you're seeing is expected behavior (at least I've seen
it before). Offline Files prevents you from doing certain reorganizations
(i.e. moving or deleting files/folders) when you're offline. As for the
difference between always available offline vs. always available offline,
the only thing I can think of is that since the folder was created while
offline--its cached state was not pushed down by the server folder (i.e. it
was not adminstratively "pinned" as offline). What happens is that folder is
created when the user is online? Is there any difference?

Darren

  _____