[gptalk] Re: Firewall Settings Not Available

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:29:28 -0700

Unless you are filtering in GP editor to hide unconfigured policies, then
the only thing it could be is the system.adm file on that GPO not being at
XP, SP2 level. I would double-check the size and date of that file in SYSVOL
for that GPO vs. what you find on your XP, SP2 systems in c:\windows\inf.

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

Finally, script Group Policy Settings with the NEW GPexpertT Scripting
Toolkit For PowerShell at http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products2.php!