[gptalk] Firewall Settings Not Available

  • From: "EIS Lists" <eis_lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:54:54 -0700

Hi -

I have a Windows 2000 DC (SBS) with all XP Pro Sp2 workstations. When I open
the gpmc from one of the workstations, it shows the firewall rules that I
had previously defined. However, when I go to edit the rules (under Computer
configuration\Administrative Templates\Network\) there is no setting for
Network Connections. When I check using the old-school tool directly on the
DC, I get the same thing.

I think my ADM files areup-to-date. What else could I be missing?

Thanks.

-- nme