[gptalk] Filters for Win2K and WinXP

  • From: "Dana Mendoza" <DMendoza@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:10:29 -1000

Hi all,

We are only making the transition from Win2K Pro to WinXP for users so I
have a mix.  I have the ADM files for Office2K and Office2003 from the
Resource Kit.  Is there a way in the GPO to check if the PC that the
user is on is a Win2K or WinXP so it can apply the appropriate settings
for the Office ADM files?

Dana Mendoza                  Maui Memorial Medical Center

Information Technology        221 Mahalani St.

Phone: (808) 243-3094         Wailuku, HI 96793

E-Mail: dmendoza@xxxxxxxx     Fax: (808) 242-2249

Confidentiality Notice:
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and