[gptalk] Re: FW: Vista - Start Menu options

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:06:18 -0000

thanks Darren,

was kindo of expecting not to have to go back to the old way of doing
thins if possinle but if that program data is efectively the all users
profile it loogs like all this stuff will have to be removed from there
with a script as you suggest as theres a lot of machines to be rolled
out.

thanks for youy help

Ronnie