[gptalk] FW: GPO Newgirl!

  • From: "Katy Wilson" <Katy.Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:49:45 +0100

Thank you all for your great advice.  I’ve now setup a couple of policies for
the Desktop settings and Ie proxy settings and am trying to apply them to just
one machine at first but it’s not having any of it!

When I run gpresult on the machine it says:
The following GPOs were not applied because they were filtered out
Testing Desktop Settings
                                Filtering: Not applied (Empty)
Local Group Policy:
                                Filtering: Not applied (Empty)
Testing ie Proxy Settings:
                                Filtering: Not applied (Empty)

The computer is part of the following security groups:
BUILTIN\Administrators
Everyone
BUILTIN\Users
NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK