[gptalk] Re: FW: Change name of registry key

  • From: "Omar Droubi" <omar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:49:03 -0700

I thought that with Win2k3 you just use the standard GPO settings to set
the licensing server as listed in the following link.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServer/en/library/46844a6e-386f-4ce
3-98e5-d5377b5d6ba91033.mspx?mfr=true

Does that not work for you or were you asking how to change it on W2k
terminal servers?

omar