[gptalk] Re: Extra Registry Setting in WSUS Policy

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:11:17 -0800

Truly strange Ronald. I suspect it is more that you are on a different
system rather than that you are on a new install of GPMC. GPMC is pretty
blind to the actual contents of the ADMs-it just reports what it finds.

Darren

Darren Mar-Elia

CTO & Founder

SDM Software, Inc.

www.sdmsoftware.com

Speed Group Policy Troubleshooting with the NEW GPHealth Reporter tool at
http://www.sdmsoftware.com/products.php