[gptalk] Re: Executing: Begin User Group Policy

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:33:19 -0700

Maria-
Its hard to say exactly the problem but I think the first thing to do would
be to enable verbose userenv logging on that system and see if it shows
where the time is being spent. You can post the relevant parts of the log
here if you want, so that we can take a look.  More info on enabling that
logging is here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;221833