[gptalk] Executing: Begin User Group Policy

  • From: maria_medeea1@xxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:04:48 +0200

Hello,

I search for a long time the solution for a problem one client in our domain
has.
XP SP2 it happens randomly and after many gpupdate /force and reboots I still
don't know why it can happen :((
The Problem: we change a Laptop with a newer one for one User and since than he
cannot sometimes to log in. It takes very long after he logs on. It hangs on
"applying user settings" after I activate the verbose login it remains on
"Executing: Begin User Group Policy" and what helps ist a hard reset.
We changed the motherboard and the harddisk (we thought it may be the hardware,
but it wasn't).
We reinstalled the client and made a new profile. The Problem is the same. It
never happens with my account (I work remotely with dom.admin account).
I searched the internet but I didn't find anything.
What could it be?
Thank you. Cheers

maria