[gptalk] Re: Error Deploying .MSI

  • From: "Attardo, Joe" <Joe_Attardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:47:22 -0500

Hi Darren,
Sorry if I confused anyone with this. I am not trying to install the app when I
get the error,  I am still at the stage of adding it to the software settings
\software installation in the Group Policy editor when I get the error.  I have
enabled the logging, but no log file is created while trying to add the
software settings.

Thanks,
Joe

        Date:  11/6/2006
        Time:  12:31:39 PM
        User:  N/A
        Computer: US-LEX-DC3
        Software Installation was unable to read the MSI file OMNIA.msi.  The
following error was encountered: No more data is available.

        Data:
        0000: 03 01 07 80               ...€