[gptalk] Re: Error Deploying .MSI

  • From: "Attardo, Joe" <Joe_Attardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 12:29:01 -0500

Below is the error I receive. It is preceded by event id 103 with the same
description. The last reference to the MSIinstaller is last months from a
security patch that was installed.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Software Installation
Event Category: None
Event ID: 107
Date:  11/6/2006
Time:  12:31:39 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: US-LEX-DC3
Software Installation was unable to read the MSI file OMNIA.msi.  The following
error was encountered: No more data is available.

Data:
0000: 03 01 07 80               ...?