From: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Celso Viana
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:42 PM
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Elevate privileges

Hi All,

Somebody knows some software that raises the privileges of an user so
that it can execute definitive program in transparent way? For
example: software MPLAB needs administrator privileges to be executed.
but I cannot pass the password of administrator for my users.

Thanks

Obs.: I d'ont speak english... I am using google translator

--
Celso Vianna
BSD User: 51318

63 8404-8559