[gptalk] Re: Domain Admins are not Local Admins

  • From: "Ray Lewis" <razor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:10:34 -0000

Hi Omar

I've not needed to add a Server to the Domain since, but would imagine the
outcome would be the same.

I will give your suggestions a try first thing tomorrow morning and let you
know the outcome - its got me seriously baffled..

Conversely, does anyone know where the Clients obtain these rules when they
join the domain?? I would imagine it's somewhere hidden on the PDC?

Thanks again