[gptalk] Re: Display 'Local' Security Policy Settings - I Must Be Asleep

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:31:45 -0700

Jerry-

Gpedit.msc (Local GPO) on the DC should show you the current security policy
being applied to that DC, including ones that are defined locally. You will
have trouble with RSOP related to local security policy. This is a known
issue-since local sec. policy doesn't actually persist in the local GP and
thus does not log RSOP data when it is processed.

Darren