[gptalk] Re: Disabling Multi-threaded processing in Excel 2007

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:25:51 -0600

Where do you enable/disable that in Excel 2007?

I'm not sure about a policy setting but you can always use  a utility
like RegShot or ProcessMonitor to see what key (if any) is changing when
you toggle that setting. Then just populate the setting with Group
Policy Preferences, a script, or your own custom ADM.

Jamie Nelson | Operations Consultant | BI&T Infrastructure-Intel | Devon
Energy Corporation | Work: 405.552.8054 | Mobile: 405.200.8088 |
http://www.dvn.com <http://www.dvn.com/>