[gptalk] Re: Disable saving of cached Credentials

  • From: Frank <frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:26:56 -0400

I'm assuming that you're referring about mapping a drive or some such
toward a resource using another account.  I don't know if the
credentials are really saved anywhere, but rather, it might simply be
the session that remains; what your admins could to is "net use [UNC]
/delete" to disconnect that resource.

hope that helps.