[gptalk] Disable saving of cached Credentials

  • From: "Asaf Efrati" <asafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:45:49 +0300

Hey everyone,

I have a two question for you guys, I tried looking for a solution but got
incomplete answers.

1.       Is there a way to deny access to the AT command for local admins?
(is that even that big of a deal? I am guessing it is)

2.       I am experiencing a problem I already discussed before but I am
looking for maybe something more globally,

When I use a UNC path from a users computer to access resources using admin
credentials those credentials are saved

For the current session, is there a way to ensure those credentials will not
be saved?

Mind you I don't want to have to delete the local cache or mess with regedit

Thank you,

Asaf Efrati | IT & Security | eToro

A 32 Habarzel St. Tel Aviv 69710, Israel

T +9723 7686716 ext. 3076

M +972 545671587

F +9723 7686712

W www.eToro.com

If you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone or return email and refrain from taking any action
relating to the content of the email.

Thereafter, please destroy the original message without making a copy. You
may not use the content of the email without first obtaining prior written
consent from the sender.

You may not forward this email to anyone other than the sender for
notification purposes.

JPEG image