[gptalk] Re: Difficulty applying policies

  • From: "Greg" <gwerner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:01:20 -0500

As a side note since you used server 2003 here are the default password
settings.

Cannot be based on the user's account name.
Must contains at least six characters.
Must contains characters from three of the following four categories:
1.)  Uppercase alphabet characters (A-Z)
2.)  Lowercase alphabet characters (a-z)
3.)  Arabic numerals (0-9)
4.)  Nonalphanumeric characters (for example, !$#,%)

Greg