[gptalk] Re: Determining if Group Policy Deployment is right for us....

  • From: "Matt Walker" <Matt.Walker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:34:26 -0500

Ah, so if I deploy an .msi then need to patch, Group Policy can handle
just using the .msp file and get that to the Clients?

Matt Walker
Installation Development
Synergis Software
472 California Road | Quakertown, PA 18951
Phone: 215.529.9900, x192 | 800.836.5440
Fax:    215.536.9249
http://www.synergis-adept.com/
Simple, Powerful Document Management
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for
any errors or omissions that are present in this message, or any attachment,
that have arisen as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Any views or opinions presented
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.