[gptalk] Re: Determining group associated with a GPO

  • From: "Northwood, Ian" <Ian.Northwood@xxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:51:09 +0100

Thanks, Darren, you're probably right.

I realise my error now. I actually don't know the GPO name (nor therefore its
ID). So, to re-phrase my question:

If I know the ProductCode (in all its forms) what query can I use to get the
group associated with the GPO containing that ProductCode? I appreciate that
there may be duplicate records but I can handle that as a separate issue.

Ian