[gptalk] Re: Determining Who Has Run a Login Script

  • From: "Martin Hugo" <Martin_Hugo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:41:04 -0400

You could fire the script with a simple batchfile.  The first line of the
batchfile could check for the existence of a text file on the client, if
the file is present, just exit the batchfile doing nothing, if not, run
the script and create the textfile that the first line checks for.  You
could further have it append the <computername> to another text file on a
server somewhere which would then list all the machines that it fires the
script on.

Martin T. Hugo
Network Administrator
Hilliard City Schools