[gptalk] Re: Determining Who Has Run a Login Script

  • From: "Jakob H. Heidelberg" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 19:21:18 +0200

What I normally do is to write a small text file to a network share - in
other cases I write to a SQL database, but a text file is much more simple.

Usually I name the file with the <USERNAME>.TXT and insert
<COMPUTERNAME>;<TIME> as text inside (for each run) - but this would depend
on your needs.

/Jakob H. Heidelberg