[gptalk] Re: Desktopstandard

  • From: "Nathan Casey" <NCASEY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:17:59 -0800

Thanks for the info! I am just trying to get a time frame
for the desktop team as to when they can begin deploying
Vista (we wont deploy a single vista box until Policymaker
works with it)
I will call our MS rep.
Thanks
Nathan

>>> darren@xxxxxxxxxx 12/15/2006 3:02:25 PM >>>
Nathan-
What I did hear is "sometime next year" and probably not
late next year
(though don't quote me on that) and not the 18 months you
had heard about. I
would go back to your DesktopStandard rep and ask for a
better answer, or,
better yet, talk to your MS rep and have them get the story
straight. But, I
did hear my info from a reliable source.