[gptalk] DesktopStandard Reg extension tool no longer working???

  • From: "Michael Pietrzak" <mpietrzak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:04:37 -0800

Does anyone else use this tool. I use to use it all the time and only
today did I go back to install it on my main work machine as I needed to
make some custom registry settings.
I am almost certain I have the latest version. The problem I am seeing
is when I go to reg extension area of my group policy in the GPMC, it
crashes the GPMC. I thought perhaps I had a corrupted install so I tried
it again. I also tried it in Vista and I get the same issue.
Did a recent update or something else perhaps break it?
Thanks if anyone has any ideas.