[gptalk] Re: Desktop Redirection won't apply for TS GP

  • From: "Savanah Garrison" <sgarrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 12:51:54 -0500

Thank you!  This is the error it said was happening:

The following error occurred:

This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object.

It then provided a link to this KP article:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291087/en-us

I needed to uncheck the "Grant the user exclusive rights" and "Move the
contents to the new location"

Thanks again!