[gptalk] Deploying Outlook profiles via GPO?

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 23:45:18 -0500

Hello,

We are going to change all our users outlook clients to access email from a
hosted server using POP3.  In order to do this we need to change all their
outlook profiles. Is there anyway to do this via GPO or perhaps logon scripts?
Anyone have experience doing this?

what I am looking for is a way to have these profiles changed automatically,
have each username for the accounts be autopopulated so that users would only
need to enter a password to access their new accounts.

Thanks!