[gptalk] Deploy ODBC via Group Policy

  • From: "Michael Clevidence" <MClevidence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 17:56:35 -0700

Hello,

Can you tell me if it is possible to send out an ODBC and its
configuration to multiple PCs using Group Policy. We are changing our
database from MySQL to SQL 2003 and need to update about 110 PC's

Thank you,

Michael Clevidence

BIAMP SYSTEMS EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and
may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this
information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and
delete the original message from your mail system.