[gptalk] Re: "Deny access to this computer from the network" User Rights Assignment Setting

  • From: "MONTGOMERY, RONALD [AG/1000]" <ronald.montgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:02:54 -0600

Darren,
Thanks.
I'm looking more for a low-level view of the policy setting:
specifically what methods of remote access are restricted (for example,
RDP is logical but that's a separate setting) and system changes when
the policy is applied.

From: "MONTGOMERY, RONALD [AG/1000]" ronald.montgomery@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:50:56 -0500
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] "Deny access to this computer from the network" User
Rights Assignment Setting

---------------------------------
> This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential
information, and is intended to be received only by persons entitled to
receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately. Please delete it and all
attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use
of this e-mail by you is strictly prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to
monitoring, reading and archival by Monsanto. The recipient of this
e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence of "Viruses"
or other "Malware". Monsanto accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any such code transmitted by or accompanying this e-mail or any
attachment.

are available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/