[gptalk] Re: "Deny access to this computer from the network" User Rights Assignment Setting

  • From: Darren Mar-Elia <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:19:26 -0800

The Access this Computer from the Network right allows a user to remotely
connect to a machine's resources (e.g. authenticating to a machine to map one
of its shares). So, the Deny of that basically explicitly prevents a given user
or group from connecting remotely to a machine that has this right set.