[gptalk] Re: Define Roaming Profile with GPO

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:34:20 -0700

If you're talking about setting profile path for AD users, then there is no
real way to do that via GP. I suppose you could define a logon script that
uses the net user /domain command to do that but the reality is that you
should probably just use an ADSI script to modify this attribute in bulk.

Darren