[gptalk] Re: Default Homepage Mess..

  • From: "Shane Williford" <shane.williford@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 08:37:15 -0500

Harry,

One thing I’ve noticed when this happens is replication of your DCs might not
be working properly. And, if that’s the case, your GPO still has the original
setting instead of your change. Run dcdiag /e on one of your DCs to make sure
replication is working/functioning as it should.

Regards.

Shane M. Williford

Systems Administrator

MCSE, MCSA Sec, Sec+, Net+, A+