[gptalk] Default Homepage Mess..

  • From: "Harry Singh" <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:24:26 -0400

This is driving me and everyone nuts!

I am running win2k3 standard at the highest functional level. I adjusted the
default domain policy ( User Conf\Windows Settings\Inet Exp Main\URLS) to
set the default home page. Management, then informed
me to get ride of this setting, so i removed/uncheckec the URL setting it
but now the default homepage
for most, if not all, clients keeps changing. If the client manually changes
the webpage to their personal preference, it changes back!!

I'll manually set the homepage, after 30 minutes or even less, it will
change
back to the computers default.

any ideas ?