[gptalk] Re: Default Domain Policy inaccessible

  • From: "Piet Slaghekke" <pslaghekke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:48:29 -0400

Thanks James (from the US but in Holland)   and Robert.

So when I recreate the default domain policy how do I keep it from replicating
to my workstations  while I work on it.  Is there a way to 'pause' or
temporarily stop replication?  I will probably need to tweak some of the
security settings, etc.

Piet (From Holland, but in the US)