[gptalk] Re: Default Domain Policy corrupt, with 13

  • From: "Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 16:40:59 -0700

If the file is not there on any DC then I suspect the "corruption" message
is simply telling you that the AD part of the GPO says there should be
registry policy but the SYSVOL part is not finding it. Since that file
stores Admin. Template policy as well as Software Restriction policy and a
couple of others, you will have to recreate those settings on that GPO.