[gptalk] DFS referral order

  • From: David Cliffe <David.Cliffe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:56:41 -0400

Hi all,

    A couple of questions regarding this article and issue (one which I
am admittedly very late in realizing!):

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831201

    1) Is there any way other than a network trace to see the referral
order returned to a client?
   2) In a medium [or larger] org, doesn't it seem that something like
this would be good practice even if there are no major problems?  (maybe
it's already listed somewhere now and I missed that too though!)

Thanks for any thoughts,
-DaveC

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.