[gptalk] Re: Custom ADM templates

  • From: "Gray Troutman" <jgraytroutman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:37:49 -0600

I use notepad, I'm not sure what else you'd need.

On 10/30/06, Herrera, Tony <therrera@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For someone new to making custom ADM templates what's the preferred tool?

Thanks Tony

IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
that any tax advice contained in this communication, unless expressly stated
otherwise, was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for
the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue
Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any
tax-related matter(s) addressed herein.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  THIS E-MAIL IS  MEANT FOR ONLY THE INTENDED
RECIPIENT OF THE TRANSMISSION, AND MAY BE A COMMUNICATION PRIVILEGED BY
LAW.  IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, ANY REVIEW, USE, DISSEMINATION,
DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS E-MAIL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  PLEASE
NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND PLEASE DELETE THIS
MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION.
For more information about Orrick, please visit http://www.orrick.com/

*********************** You can unsubscribe from gptalk by sending email to gptalk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the freelists.org Web interface. Archives for the list are available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/gptalk/ ************************