[gptalk] Re: Copy files with Group Policy Preferences

  • From: "Nelson, Jamie R" <Jamie.Nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:55:48 -0500

Sure, I've used that feature since PolicyMaker. Works fine for me. You
sure you have the permissions set correctly for the source you're
copying from?

Jamie Nelson | Systems Engineer | Systems Support, Information
Technology | I N T E G R I S Health | Phone 405.552.0903 | Fax
405.553.5687 | http://www.integrisok.com