[gptalk] Re: Computer shows up in AD search but not GPO Delegation search

  • From: "Washington, Booker" <Booker.Washington@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:31:37 -0400

I did not think to check that because other computers had shown up in the
search, which now begs the question, why did some computer names show up, but
not all (Note, that the computer names that did show up were imported from a
vbs script.

But to answer the specific question, Yes, as soon as I checked "Computers" the
computer that I created, did show up in the search.

Weird

Thanks