[gptalk] Re: Computer based GPO to Disable Screensaver

  • From: "Alan & Margaret" <syspro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:40:58 +1100

Hi Nathanial,

Does the log say it "does not have access" or does it say "does not have
apply access". You need to set Authenticated User to have Read access to
physically read the file and Apply access so they will actually apply the
policy. If this is not the problem, post the Userenv log and we can check it

Alan Cuthbertson

 Policy Management Software:-

ADM Template Editor:-

Policy Log Reporter(Free)