[gptalk] Re: Compatible Security Template applied twice?

  • From: "Steve Chambers" <schambers1969@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:15:43 -0700

Tell me about it, this is something that was already in place when I started
with the company. In fact I have a feeling it has been this way for quite
some. Nobody seems to know anything about it and I don't know if the file
and registry security policy is even being utilized. I will make a point of
verifying that though.

From what research I have done, it looks like it was imported from the
Compatible (compatws.inf) Security Template?

Steve