[gptalk] Re: Check if GPO is applied on a workstation

  • From: pierre.camilleri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:07:14 +0100

Do you have the Group Policy Management Console installed? It is where the
Group Policy/ies were created. You now have Group Policy Results. Right
click on it and select Group Policy Results Wizard. Select the workstation
you want to query and you should get what you're asking for.

Pierre

"Dev Null" <thyrymn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/03/2007 16:00
Please respond to
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[gptalk] Re: Check if GPO is applied on a workstation

How exactly would this work since I can only read a file or a registry
key?