[gptalk] Re: Check if GPO is applied on a workstation

  • From: "Dev Null" <thyrymn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 15:00:49 +0000

How exactly would this work since I can only read a file or a registry key?

From: pierre.camilleri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gptalk] Re: Check if GPO is applied on a workstation
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:52:27 +0100

Use Group Policy Results from the Group Policy Management Console.

Regards
Pierre

"Dev Null" <thyrymn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/03/2007 15:49
Please respond to
gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[gptalk] Check if GPO is applied on a workstation

Hello.

I have a situation where I need to regularly check the status of GPO on
4,000 some workstations.  I have a "compliance checker" product that can
read files and registry keys (but not the event log) out of the box.

Is there a place where I can look to see the following information:

1.  Which GPO is currently applied to the workstation
and
2. When it was last applied?

Thanks,
Thy

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro*Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f6&disc=y&vers=743&s=4056&p=5117