[gptalk] Re: Changing permissions of Group Policies

  • From: Francois.J.Perreault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:28:04 -0500

You can also use the GPMC scripts (%ProgramFiles%\GPMC\Scripts) to do
this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa814151%28VS.85%29.aspx

Frank.

From:
"Darren Mar-Elia" <darren@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Subject:
[gptalk] Re: Changing permissions of Group Policies
Sent by:
gptalk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dave-

You can use my GPMC PowerShell cmdlets to do this if you're up for using
PowerShell.

Specifically the Remove-SDMgpoSecurity and Add-SDMgpoSecurity cmdlets will
remove a group and then add a new group with a new permission,
respectively.