[gptalk] Changing permissions of Group Policies

  • From: Dave Sharples <dave.sharples@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:46:09 +0000

Hi, we have a lot of group policies which are controlled by a specific security
group (only those in that group can edit etc), and we need to change that group
to something else.

Rather than go through them all in GPMC and changing them, is there a quick way
to script it (or at least tell me which ones have that group in use)

Thanks